Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Family Picture

I decided it might be a fun idea to take a quick picture of the family ever new years. Obvisouly it is not very proffesional seeing as it is in our front room and set on a timer, but I think it work out pretty good. I love Brenden's face in this one he looks really scared but I have no idea why haha.

Brenden and Mama, I really like this kid. It has been probably one of the hardest years of my life but I am glad I survived it and especially glad I had Moss here to help me a lot trying to be a mom for the first year. I just love my hubby and my buddy. Poor Moss has to deal with a crazy wife always freaking out over everything but he is REALLY good at calming me down. I hope I can be a better wife to him this year. This next semester is going to be way hard on Moss, he will be taking 15 credits of all upper level classes that people have said are pretty dang hard. And he just got told today he is going to be the General Manager at Summit which is A LOT of stress. He is getting a lot of crap from the owner for still going to school and got yelled at for about twenty minutes about it today but but I am very proud of Moss for sticking up for himself and letting him know how important education is to him. Good work! He is also a full time dad and a full time husband to a crazy wife. I sure do love him:0)

8 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

well, good work to Moss! and good work to you for sticking it out and making it through this past year! From what I hear it only gets funner from here on out :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is a very cute picture!! I like your shirt ALOT Bud. Good job on the promotion Moss......It does only get "funner" from here on out! Good Luck

Keisha said...

Cute picture:)

Julene said...

Cute pictures! Brenden is so cute and fun now...I love him too!

The Key's said...

Way cute family picture! I love it. Hope everything is going well! We miss ya!

Derek&Lenae said...

Very cute! Don't take this wrong, but you may want to either make your blog private or be careful what you say about Moss's work. Juge's blog has a link to yours and a lot of her extended family is connected to her blog as well as Moss's work. If they decided to read your blog, I worry that Moss would get in trouble at work. People have been fired for things posted online--not necessarily at his work, but at other places. Just thought you might want to think about that! :)

Derek&Lenae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Don't worry people at Moss' work know exactly how I feel about things they don't have to read the blog to know. I calm it down a lot for the blog actually:) Thanks though.