It's official we signed the papers today put down our money and picked out all our colors! We are so excited:) We are building out in Washington Fields, it is a 1800 sq feet set on a .34 of an acre. It will have four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. They say they will start building around February 15th and have a 45 day building schedule. Which means it will be done around the first of April. Just in time for my birthday! It is going to be great to not be renting anymore and have a backyard. Moss figured out that if we wanted we could put in a lap pool, I said I would think about it haha;) It was really fun picking out our colors today and trying to make everything match. We hope it turns out ok, I guess we will see. Here is a picture of the lot...

You can see our neighbors in the back if you look close. There are a bunch of other houses about to pop up too, it should be fun to be in a neighborhood with young family like ours.

One of my favorite things about the location besides being only 2 miles from my parents, Bonnie (when she moves back) and Joanna is about 3 blocks away is a big park the city just put in with a great play set and a huge grass field. I am sure Brenden and I will have lots of fun time there this summer. If you look close you can see it.

I will be doing lots of updates as soon as they start construction so be prepared for lots of construction pictures:)
11 comments:
wow!! this is so great! i am so glad for you!
This is very exciting!! I'm happy that things finally worked out for you to build a house and be so close to everyone!! Good Luck on all the decisions. They say if your marriage can survive building a house it can survive anything!
congratulations! That is super exciting! I think we are coming down in May so hopefully we can come see it! :)
yay!! congratulations!! this sure will be fun- and even more exciting that your moving around will be over!
That is so awesome! We are way excited for you guys. I can't wait till we get to the home owner thing, but now I'm getting old and demanding and want certain things. I'm so happy you'll have a yard. Are you going to have Brenden help you plant a garden? I know a great book for garden ideas.
That's so exciting for you guys! I remember when we built our first house we would go look at it everyday to see what was new. That's so fun for you guys! Hope everything goes as it should!
YAY! Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly
We are so happy for you. We will be looking forward to all those construction update posts.
We are so so happy for you guys!! Thanks for taking the time and showing us the house and lot. I think it's perfect! And I love the lot :) Plus how fun that we will all be so close! Can't wait for it to get done!! Keep posting updates so we can see the progress :)
Congratulations! How fun and exciting!
You are BUILDING a house?!!!! SAY WHAT?! SWEET! Good luck; it'll be awesome:)
Post a Comment