Monday, January 18, 2010

First Steps

Brenden is going to be one year old next week! It seems like a lifetime ago that I was pregnant with him. We decided it was about time we started working on walking with him. He has walked along furniture and taking leaps from couch to coffee table but nothing to be his official first step. Last Monday we got to work and he took about two steps between Moss and I! We were very excited for him. As you may know he is a little bit chunky so it's hard for his little legs to hold him up but he is getting better and better at it. I documented the milestone with some pictures and got a little but on our video camera. Brenden always has the sweetest faces for the camera. I think he may have gotten that from his Uncle Supe haha.

Getting ready...

Little steps...

He made it, a little too close though. I really like this picture for some reason:)

One of Brenden's sweet faces.

7 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

good work brenden!! you are gettin there!

Tobler's said...

Wahoo! Good job Brenden!

Keisha said...

Yay Brenden!!! He is so cute and I just want to squeeze him:) I'm sorry I wasn't at their wedding!! Be glad you didn't see me with my 39 weeks prego body;) I was a bad wife and had Paul go by himself.I was feeling on the very large side that day.I will for sure let you know when Connly gets here. Keep your fingers crossed for this week!! Its fun that our little guys will be one year apart!

Brandon and Tannya said...

wow! I can't believe he is almost a year! Time Flies!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Wow, I didn't know he was that close to walking. Maybe if I didn't live so far away I would know more huh? He looks so cute!! Good work Brenden!!

Lillypad Good Times said...

I love Brenden's faces. He just cracks me up with all of them. I know Supe was hoping to teach all of his nieces and nephews how to grunt like a real man. I don't know if he thought about the funny camera faces!
Keep up the good work Brenden! :o)

The Key's said...

Good work Brenden!! I was SO proud of him when he showed us at your mom's. And it was the cutest thing how excited he got when we clapped for him. He's such a cute chunky man! He'll be walking in no time. I'm sad we won't be here for his birthday - but we will be thinking about him!!