Wednesday, November 25, 2009
"Thing one"
When Moss and I first got together Ryan (Bonnie's son) would wear these sweet jammies. Moss decided that he looked like "thing one". Everytime I would watch Bonnies kids and have to get them ready for bed I would always dress either Ryan or Brayden in this cute pj's. Brayden would wear them when they were pretty much skin tight and looked so so cute! Moss was very excited when Bonnie gave them to us. We thought it would be forever before Brenden would be able to wear them . Well don't worry forever came and now our little bud gets to be "thing one". I think he looks so dang cute in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, when will there be a Thing Two? ;)
Brenden is adorable in those jammies! I think I need another little boy just so he can wear those!! Cute Baby Brenden
LOL super cute!!
Oh too cute!! He seriously is adorable! He looks VERY cute in those and they fit him perfect. Thanks for a fun Thanksgiving - it was a great first Thanksgiving with the Key Fam :) Hope Brenden gets feeling better!
Post a Comment