Awhile back Moss and I were talking about how Christmas would be different since we have a kid this year. Moss then told me he had came up with an idea about a rule we would have in our house. He went on to explain that on the baby first Christmas they would have to be able to fit in their stocking. Since Brenden was born in January this means he would almost be a year old during his first Christmas. Also Brenden is kind of a bigger kid thank other kids his age (97 percentile to be exact). I definitely has my work cut out for me so I got to work.
First I had Moss print out a stocking that I could trace. It took up 6 pages...

Next I cut it out

Pinned it

Then sewed away

and away...

Next it was time to add the fur on time, which was getting all over the place just so you know. It was really soft though and Brenden loves it.


Brenden was getting so excited! Moss is a good daddy and bathes Brenden most the time.

Finally it was done! I think I am going to add his name somehow but I have not got to that yet.

Moss was pretty impressed I could make it that big and it look good. I knew I could do it though, I can't do much else but when it comes to easy crafts I figure them out pretty good:)
7 comments:
I can't wait for the picture of him in it! Good work, Christie:o)!
Bud, that's freaking awesome! Never doubt your sweet skillz! You got mad ones! Baby "B" is gonna love snuggling in it!!
cute idea! Brenden is so cute!
That is a WAY cute idea - and you did a very good job on it! Good work :) I can't wait to see the pictures with him in it!! You're so talented!
I forgot you had planned to do that! That is so cute and I too can't wait to see a picture of him in it. Good Work Bud!
How lucky! Do you realize how much stuff it will take to fill that? HA that is so awesome. You are so skilled!
What a fun idea! Can't wait to see a picture of Brenden in the stocking! Oh, and you are very crafty :)
Post a Comment