Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving break has been a lot of fun this year. It started off on Wednesday when we went climbing and repelling out at Snow canyon. Brenden didn't know what to think of all the sand. But he sure looked cute!

I did notice some sweet tracks in the sand from different animals but this one was for sure my favorite by far:)

I call it a buddy track. It was so funny and so cute! He is getting pretty good at scooting around he can now even do it in the sand.

Moss did some good climbing, Brenden and I cheered him on.

While we were making our way over to the repelling place Brenden got a little sleepy and needed to take a break and get something to eat and rest a bit.

He ended up taking a nap in his car seat for a little bit.

Moss was excited to do some repelling. I love to watch my boy do what he loves.I am usually too scared to do anything adventures but Moss asked me if I would repel for him. He even said "Please Honey, do it for me." I could not say no to that, so Moss and I went down side by side with some equipment connecting us together. Sadly we didn't get any pictures because we were both doing it together and Brenden is not of age to snap some shots yet. But I promise it happened. I have about 8 witnesses. Thanksgiving day was a great day too. This year we had dinner at my parents house. One fun part was we were able to hang out with Makayla. Sadly though she had to spend most of her time in her suitcase. Brenden sure was curious though, as any little boy would be.

Brenden and his first Thanksgiving feast!!!

Moss and I both enjoying it too!Thanksgiving day is my most favorite day, not because of the food really but mostly because it means family. I am so thankful for the big families that both Moss and I come from. I am also thankful for the little family we have now. I am so thankful for Moss and the wonderful husband he is to me. He puts up with so much and handles it like a champ. I am so happy I get to be with Him and Brenden FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

The Buddy track is by far the cutest track I've ever seen!! He is such a cute boy! I'm excited for him to help me pack up this week. See ya tomorrow!