Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween! This year was extra fun because we had a little one to dress up. Bonnie was nice enough to let us borrow this WAY cute Micky outfit. I thing Brenden looks adorable;)
This year we did as we always do now-a-days and headed over to Heather and Paul ward for the trunk-or-treat. On the way over I realized I had forgotten to get Brenden a candy bucket. I was so sad so we stopped by four different stores and the only one I could find was this sweet one right here... Micky and Wolverine go together right? HAHA Hopefully next year I will remember:)
Our first real family Halloween. Cute! Brenden is just so excited can't out tell?
Brenden and his first official candy receiving. He was honored to have Uncle Aaron do the honors...
His first treat? A crunch bar, which he loved to naw on the wrapper...
After making our rounds Brenden helped hand out candy with his dad. Until he realized he has hit the jackpot and kept stealing our own candy.
Moss and I just enjoying the festivities...
Brenden just loves it when people are really loud and get really excited to see him...enter his Aunt Bonnie:)
Near the end we were just hanging out and this guy ran into me. I turned around to say sorry and got a little freaked out...Turned out it was just Timmy looking like Frankenstien. Brenden was a little concerned over this idea.
After awhile he warmed up to him so we got a sweet picture.
Whilst we were cleaning up I was looking around for out stroller and I could not find it anywhere. After searching and asking everyone and thinking someone has stolen it I found it...
Afterwards we got all cleaned up we headed over to Pasta Factory were we ate some delicious food and hung out and had a very fun time.

On the way home we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Lillywhite's to Brenden could trick or treat. We also got a sweet festive Picture.

Now that Halloween is over it is time for my FAVORITE holiday of all. THANKSGIVING! YES!!! Let the season begin. SO EXCITED!!!

7 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Yes, Brenden was a very cute Mickey Mouse. I'm glad the $50.00 costume can be put to good use. I am very glad Brenden gets excited when I am loud. I'm thinkin' his dad doesn't so much appreciate it. Sorry Moss. And about those thieves? The pumpkin and the Monkey huh? They may be cutest robbers I've ever seen. Yep this is for sure the best time of the year......Except for we don't really spend more time with family. For that to happen we would have to like have sleepovers and stuff!

Julene said...

Pretty cute little Mickey! I love his little teeth in the top one. Timmy looks freaky! You guys look cute! Sounds like a fun holiday.

Lillypad Good Times said...

I can't believe how cooperative Brenden was about wearing his costume. I think he must be a Halloween fan in the making. He was sure funny wearing my spider decoration on his head too. What a cute little guy. Thanks for bringing him by even though we aren't very good Halloween celebraters any more!

The Key's said...

I can't tell you how stinkin cute Brenden looked :) He was so cute! It was lots of fun to hang out with everyone on Halloween -- I'm sure it will be even more fun once Russ and I have some little ones. But thank goodness we have lots of cute nieces and nephews to play with :)

Keisha said...

What a CUTE Mickey Mouse! I can't wait to be able to dress my little guy up!! Timmy really does look scary!haha

Brandon and Tannya said...

So cute! I can not believe how big he is getting!

Stout Family said...

HOW CUTE IS HE?! AH I love him. He was the perfect chunky Mickey! You are like officially a family now that you've trick-or-treated and all! Happy Halloween! Funny post:)