Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Getting Big...
Last nighth got Brenden all settle in for bed and walked out the door. Usually after a few minutes he will start to whine for awhile. But last night we didn't hear anything and thought maybe we were lucky and he was just so tired he fell to sleep. After about 15 minutes we went to check on him like we do every night to make sure he is still covered up. Well last night when we walked in this is what we saw...
He was definitely NOT asleep. He was just having fun playing with his dog and jumping on the side of his bed smiling away. I guess it was time to lower his crib, because Brenden has been a little slow on moving around we have had it at the top since the day he was born. Poor Moss had to be up at 4:30 in the morning but I was too scared he might jump out, well fall. So we got to work and lowered it. Brenden kept trying to help like a good boy. Moslty he was so excited to be up at 11:00 at night. Can ya tell?
We got it put all back together and it was time for bed for real this time. But it was kind of sad cause he could not reach the stars anymore.
We headed to bed but I was having a hard time falling to sleep so after about 15 minutes I went back in to check on him and he was not laying down asleep. He was hunched over forward. I guess he sat back up and just got too sleepy to lay back down. I didn't think to take a picture but I am sure there will be other times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Brenden has the cutest smile! He is one cute happy boy! I just thought about it and I'm not sure if Connolly's crib moves up and down? I might need to check that out. Its old so maybe it doesn't?
how cute! my favoritw is walking in and seeing hailee smile... but that is so fun that brenden is starting to be so active!! Good luck keepin up with that boy now :) hopefully you caught lowerin the crib down before it was too late, and you won't have teeth marks ALL OVER the sides of your crib!!
That is very cute that Brenden was all hunched over. I remember the days.....It's crazy how everything is all starting to happen now. Good Luck!! I'm excited for the little man to come play tonight.
Kind of sad when they start growing up, huh? He's not a tiny baby anymore (wait...was he ever a "tiny" baby?). But so fun all the cute things they start being able to do.
HA Ahh I want to eat his cheeks he is so cute. How fun you lil mans growing up!
Post a Comment