Monday, November 9, 2009

Brenden "Crawling"


Brenden has finally started to be on the move! He is 9 and half months old. He did it for the first time today at Moss' office. It was a nasty floor but I was just so excited I didn't care. He was very dirty afterwards. Tonight we got in on camera and its just so cute. Not the most efficient way but it works for him:)

7 comments:

The McInnes Family said...

I'm just saying but "B" is probably the cutest kid I've seen in a while! His style is unique! I love his way of transporting himself from place to place and his smile is infectious! Thanks for putting this up!

Keisha said...

I love it!!:) He is so cute!!!

The Key's said...

YAY!! I almost just spouted that out LOUD here at work haha!! I'm SO SO excited!! Thanks for letting us all know and putting up the cute video! I can't wait to see him start moving around! He's just the cutest little boy! Good work!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is very cute...."KINDA" the way you explained it to me:). Brenden is a cute little guy. Good Work!

Jason and Joanna said...

good work brenden!! very impressive!! good luck :)

Lillypad Good Times said...

Way to go Brenden! We knew it was just a matter of time and motivation! Thanks for sharing. We are looking forward to a demonstration in person!

Stout Family said...

HAHAH HILARIOUS! I want to tend him!