Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bread makin' Time!

A few nights ago Moss wanted to make some bread. So as any husband does he asked for help. (Well maybe not all husbands but mine did) I am sure he could of figured it out on this own but he wanted the company. It eventually turned into me kneading the dough and him cheering me on. Oh well at least we were doing it together. I have a problem with getting the dough to rise. The first time I made bread it was awesome! It might of been since it was in a college class and the teacher was telling us exactly what to do. Since then it has kind of gone down hill. Before the bread was ready to go into the oven Moss minipulated his loaf a bit and it actaully worked out pretty nicely. Here they are all ready to go in...

We all waited patiently to see how they would turn out. Brenden was just so excited!!!
Finnaly they were done! I think Moss' minipulation worked out pretty good:)
Moss was just so proud!

7 comments:

Keisha said...

Look at you guys!! Awesome job making bread! Bud YOU LOOK SO GOOD! You are Tiny! Brenden looks cute as always!:):)

Lillypad Good Times said...

Mmmm...that looks really good. Next time you need to make a mini loaf for Brenden I think. Then he'd be even more excited.

Joanna said...

quite impressive- good work!! looks delicious! i agree with judge, i think she has a good idea there...

tifsong said...

christie! brenden is so good looking! for reals. i love his face.

Jessica said...

I found you! The bread looks delicious, and your baby is to die for. Im coming to your gym next week for a trial run, ill keep my eyes peeled for you!

Becky said...

MMMM I wish I was as good as you those look delectable! PS thanks for the tips, they helped a lot

The Key's said...

So much fun! You guys did a good job - they look just like the loafs you can get at the bakery :) For reals! And Bud you do look great!! I notice that every time I see you - you are getting so little :) You're too cute!