Monday, September 14, 2009

So So Sleepy...

I know it's been awhile. Not too much has gone on in our lives lately. Just got all moved in. Pretty much the day after we moved in the empty lot behind us started having construction. So every morning at about 6:30 we wake up to pounding and loud truck. Gosh this house is awesome! I will survive I guess.

Moss has started back to school and it is going pretty well. He really likes his classes and we finally see an end to his schooling. IF the college offers the classes it says it's going too. Yeah we will see if that happens. If so only one year left! YES!!! Moss is way excited too. Brenden is growing good. Still not crawling but can scoot on his bum really well and move about 5 feet in 30 minutes haha.

After learning to move Brenden has been pretty sleepy and done a lot of this. I think he is pretty dang cute. He is really starting to show his personality and we are LOVING it! He laughs at pretty much anything and loves to hang out with is daddy.

4 comments:

Keisha said...

Aww!Brenden is So SO cute!!!I love to see pictures of him! Glad moss is liking school...one more year thats awesome!Thanks for the cute post!!!

The Key's said...

hmm I know exactly how Moss feels! Dixie is such a pain sometimes with the dumb way they do classes.
I will keep my fingers crossed for him :) I'm glad he's almost done - YAY! And Brenden is just so cute - I always say it but his personality is so fun! I need to come see your new place soon! Thanks again for your help with the cute invites for the shower. I LOVE them! :)

Julene said...

I wish Noah would just crash like that--he is sure he's to big to take naps anymore. I hope you end up liking your new place. :)

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, how cute! It was so funny on Sunday when he was laughing SO HARD! It is pretty much one of the cutest things, love it! Sorry about the loud construction, that sucks. If you need to when you wake up, pack up your man and come over here to sleep- construction starts around 7-8 here haha