Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day 2009

This year was Moss' first fathers day actually being one. I volunteered to get up with Brenden in the morning but he said he wanted to so I was not going to argue with that. We got up and went to our friend Derek Visser's homecoming at 9:00. It was really fun to hear him speak and we are WAY excited for him to be home. After ward we came home and open presents for Moss.
The Bud wasn't being super good so it was a little stressful but I got a few pictures of the festivities. He was however so excited to start opening presents. He could not wait for Moss to start!
First Moss got all sorts of ram for our laptop and our desktop computers. He was really excited about it. Apparently it was a good gift. Brenden loved to eat the rapping paper. He loves to eat everything if you could not tell.

Don't they both just look so excited about the present? Brenden seems to be saying are you serious? Is that it? I can't see anything else in this box. He also requested that I by this chair for The Bud. I already posted a picture of it when he sat in it at the store but now it is officially ours. Brenden could not be happier he is screaming for joy!

Later on we went to both our parents house and celebrated there. It was super fun to hang out with everyone! Moss is an awesome dad! Here our a few reason why Brenden and I love him.
-He gets up with Brenden on the weekends
-He works harder than anyone I have ever seen at his job
-Every night he gives Brenden a bath and reads him the scriptures
-He can tell when I am stressing about our boy and he will take him on walks
-If I ever want to go hang out with my sisters at night he will watch the bud
-He is pretty much the smartest guy I know!
We love you Moss and are so glad you are our Dad we get to celebrate for many more Father's days to come. Thanks for dealing with our craziness.

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Happy Fathers day Moss! I was thinking thats when you had Brenden! They will be friends for sure! I also hope I'm not a week late:)

The Key's said...

I'm glad Moss had a great first Father's Day! Your little man is so cute :) I love the chair!!

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

I knew Moss would love being a dad. He used to pretend he was Supe's dad when they were little and he'd have Supe (aka Grungo) follow him everywhere. Ask him what he thinks about calling Brenden Grungo instead of Bud.