Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Hanging Out

Every morning Brenden starts to "talk" so I will wake up and come get him out of the swing. This morning I came out and Brenden was looking a little funny. He was almost laying completely side ways in his swing. It was pretty funny! Good thing he wears his seat belt to bed or he might jump out one of these times. I love coming and getting him in the mornings cause he is always so happy and gets the biggest grin on his face when he sees me. He also has started to do this thing where he breath really loud at you if he is happy. What a funny little boy:)

7 comments:

Keisha said...

What a cute big boy!I bet its the best feeling when he gets so excited to see you:) I can't wait for that.

The Key's said...

He is darling! I'm sl glad he's not so fussy anymore. His cute personality is showing more and more - and it's so cute! You're such a good mom :)

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

He looks so cute. I wish we could get down to St. George more often to see him. Maybe you should come to Fillmore:) We'd like that! Can't wait to see him at the family camp.

Jason and Joanna said...

how cute! he loves his mommy!!

Jason and Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Bonnie said...

Yeah, that sure is a good thing he wears his seat belt to bed and while driving in the car too it sounds like....I'm not gonna lie, Brenden is a cute little man, even with his red hair. Once upon a time Brayd fell out of that swing. I guess his mom wasn't responsible enough to buckle him up! Remember that the only reason Brenden gets ornery is because he is so smart but he's stuck in this body that can't do the things his mind wants it to:) Does that sound familar?

The McInnes Family said...

Just wait until you come out one day and he's hanging off of the swing. That was always fun when Cam did it. It made me laugh. He's a pretty cute little fella!