Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday To Moss!

Yesterday was Moss 25th birthday. Thats old for me, I can't believe I am married to a 25 year old! Don't worry I still think he is freaking awesome, the whole day I kept thanking him for letting me hang out with him on his birthday. I don't know why he wouldn't hang out with me but I was still happy about it. The morning started with Brenden sleeping in a little bit which was nice and then I let Moss sleep in a bit more until his work called. I seriously don't know what they would do with out him. He pretty much has to fix everything. It brings in the money though so I don't mind. I made Moss muffins for breakfast. I have never been a fan of anything but cereal or pancake stuff for breakfast. But Moss loves having random stuff for breakfast, so I made him happy. I got Brenden back to sleep for his morning nap and decided it was a good time for present.

Moss looks so excited for all his presents!
So Moss looks very very good in a hat and he only has one that he has had for years so I decided he needed another one. Oh I love him in hats!!!Next he got these sweet shorts, now I know what you are thinking, why didn't you take a picture with him wearing them? haha. They are called jammers and you wear them under your swim suit. Well at least I make moss not wear them by themselves.
What's a birthday without a new shirt?
Yeah I will admit it I got Moss a picnic basket for his 25th birthday. He said he wanted one so what else was I suppose to do?
The bud was just so so sleepy... He loves to sleep with the blanket on his face I promise.
We then went shopping for a wet suit and a new CTR ring but we didn't find what we wanted so no luck there. At 1 we dropped off Brenden at Bonnie's house. Thankfully she watch him til 4:30 then handed him off to my Mom until 9. It was really nice to have some alone time and not be stressed about entertaining the kid. Thanks Mom and Bonnie!
We headed out on our picnic with are harmons food in hand and went to the park.

( This is probably the pretties picture of me ever)

(This is the second)
Lunch was really good and we were laughing like crazy most the time. It was like when we were dating haha. I love just laughing and talking with Moss. I belive that is when I am most happy. We played a game called Hink Pink. It were you have to rymth words and come up with hints to them or something like that. I was not too good at it cause apparenlty I don't know what it means when a word rymths. I figure if the word ends with the same letter it means it rymths. Moss does not agree haha. Oh well it was fun anyways.

We then headed to the temple to do some sealings. It was nice to take a break from the real world for a couple hours.
We then went to Star Trek. Can you tell it was Moss' birthday and not mine? Jk It was actaully a pretty good movie. I love my nerd!!!
We then went to dinner and Red Lobster. So so yummy! Moss even ate all his food and some of mine. I guess he was pretty hungry.
By this time it was time to pick up the bud. We both missed him. We came home and went on a walk and then hung out in the back yard while Moss read to us his new book. Brenden and I listened intently:) Brenden would not stop pesting Moss. He kept grabbin his ear and then rubbing the scruff on his chin. It was so cute!
I love this picture! Brenden makes the funniest faces sometime!

During Brenden bath I decided Moss needed to be sung to and be able to blow out a candle so I grabbed what I had and sang to him. It's tradition in Moss' family to get picture of them while they are blowing so here it is!
This is Moss' favorite time of day, when he is holding the Bud after his bath. So cute!
Happy Birthday Moss! We love you and are so glad you are ours!!!

4 comments:

Brandon and Tannya said...

Happy Birthday Moss! Looks like you had a fun day!

Julene said...

Cute! Looks like a fun birthday...good job Christie (especially the blowing picture). I love the picture of Moss holding Brenden wrapped in the towel and the one of Moss being pested, oh, and the one of Christie on the blanket...so funny. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOSS'N!

Jason and Joanna said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you were able to have a great day. Ya bud, your pretty hot!

tifsong said...

sounds like moss had a stellar birthday! happy birthday to him!

i miss you guys!