Friday, June 26, 2009

Loving The Storms

Watching storms on our back porch is probably one of our favorite things to. Brenden just loves to be outside no matter what. A little while ago I came home from the gym and found Moss and the bud out on the back porch just watching the storm. Brenden would love it when it would thunder. I thought it would scare him since he is so jumpy but he loved it!
Brenden also has been learning to give hugs, but only to his daddy. It is so cute and Moss just loves it!

Our family:) I just got home from the gym thats why I look so pretty.

3 comments:

The Key's said...

Oh my heck - the hug thing is SOOO cute!!! How dang cute is your little boy? He's getting to be so fun and I love when he gets the big smiles and just starts laughing! He's adorable! Oh ya - and Happy Birthday to Moss! (25 is NOT old!) :) At lesat I hope not cause then I'd start feeling old since I turn 25 this year - YIKES!!

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, that's fun and cute! At least you know a couple of things that Brenden really likes!! Too bad we don't live in a town with lots of storms.

Keisha said...

You make me laugh!lol Thanks for warning me if I have a boy that he'll pee on me.Haha If I have a girl like you think I will Brenden and her could date??Maybe get married?lol If it's a boy they can be friends:) These pictures are so cute. Good Job:) Oh and I got to hear the heartbeat yesterday.It was amazing. I even got a ultra sound. I'll post a picture soon. When I find a scanner:)I CAN'T WAIT!!