Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Morning

Yesterday morning I decided it would be fun to take a few pictures of our family. I think they turned out pretty dang cute. Moss even use his photoshop skills and made them even better. Good work Moss! I think we will try a few more different kind of picture as we get bored. It's pretty fun and as long as he is well rested and fed he will smile on command pretty good:)


4 comments:

The Key's said...

Oh my heck! How cute is he?? I love his smile! And his cute dimples. Way cute pictures... And good work on the photoshopping Moss :) They look professional!

Jason and Joanna said...

good work you two! you guys maka a great photo team... and models ;)

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Cute boy! He's growing up too fast!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is one cute little/big man! I love his smile. Your photography skills are very impressive!