Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brenden's First Trip

Yesterday Moss was finishing up teaching a Water Safety Instructor course down in Mesquite and Brenden and I decided to join him. I was really worried about the car ride down there. If I can get Brenden to sleep in the car he will usually stay asleep until you stop driving but I was not sure how he was going to react to a 45 min car ride. Well turns out there was no need to worry he did awesome. We got in the car and by the time we were to the freeway Brenden was asleep and slept the whole way down there and even about 40 minutes after we got out of the car. While Moss was teaching Brenden and I just walked around the Recreation center and then when they went out to the pool we watched. Brenden just kept watching them swim back and forth back and forth. I think it's cause thats what his daddy was doing but I could be wrong. I forgot to take pictures which is lame cause it's Brenden first trip but oh well. This summer we will be going up north with my side of the family and camping at least once with Moss' family and maybe another time with mine. So there will be a lot of new adventures for us with a baby.

Well Post are really boring with out pictures because no one ever reads the text anyways so here you go. A couple weeks ago while Brenden was chilling in his crib, one of the few times he has, we tool a photo shoot. Brenden has all sorts of hats but I never have him wear any so I though maybe he should try on a few. This one he looks like a girl whoops...

In this one he looks like an elf haha!

These are his sweet basketball shorts. Moss and I usually wear Basketball shorts to bed and he wanted to join us. So that night he just slept with them on:) He also LOVES soft things! This is his best friend! Doesn't he just look so tough? P.S. Living with out a swing has not been too bad actually. I am very surprised and happy about that. Some morning he wakes up a little earlier than normal but all in all it hasn't been to hard. He misses it for he naps but we will survive until 7 to 14 days.

2 comments:

The Key's said...

Oh he's such a cute man! He's finally sitting on his own - and holding his own bottle - YAY!! That's good news :) And I think he may finally be getting use to me. He let me hold him for a bit before he finally realized I wasn't his mom and got sad lol. Cute bball shorts!! He looks like a stud

Jason and Joanna said...

lol, those hat pictures are way funny... love the elf one!