Friday, June 19, 2009
Too Crazy for Brenden I guess
Brenden and I do a lot of driving around now a days and it's always fun to look back and see what he is doing. Yesterday when I was all parked I look back and saw Brenden doing this, holding on for dear life. Apparently I drive a little too crazy for him and he feels like he has to hold on to stay steady. After taking this picture I realized how red his hair. Maybe this picture just caught the sun or some but Holy cow, I don't know if I am ready for another red head, Moss is enough to handle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There's nothing wrong with red hair--everyone is just jealous cause theirs isn't red, so they make up crazy tales about those of us blessed enough to have it. Brenden is one lucky dude!
haha, so funny!! ya, maybe you should calm down your driving a bit. lol
Post a Comment