Saturday, May 9, 2009

So big!

Our boy is growing up! I recently have noticed how big Brenden is getting, especially while I am lugging around his car seat. The other day at church this lady saw me walking and asked if I needed help. Maybe I need to try and act a little more graceful while I try to balance him. I thought it would be interesting to see how he would fit into the shirt he got at the hospital. He didn't like it much but I thought it looked kind of funny.The funny thing is that the arms still fit just fine, it was just his belly that was hanging out a bit. So cute I love his chubbiness, even if I have to go to the gym 3 days a week to be strong enough to tote him around:)

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Yes, Brenden sure is getting to be a HUGE man. He is so cute though I just want to squeeze his cheeks! I think you should take a picture of him in that shirt in three more months. Even if only his big toe will fit in it.

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL Brenden is such a big man, but he is so cute! and I agree with bonnie on putting the shirt on again in 3 months. haha