Here is an example of how it looks. I will add pictures with different faces later.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Watch Bands
By encouragement of my sisters I have started making these watch bands. They are really cool because you just have to buy one watch face and then can switch out the bands for a whole new look. My sisters usually get these for about $30 dollars but I however will make them for $15:) If anyone is interested in buying any let me know. Here are a few examples, I will add more as I make more. If you would like to see a certain color please leave a comment and I will do my best to make one up.




Here is an example of how it looks. I will add pictures with different faces later.


Here is an example of how it looks. I will add pictures with different faces later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so cute! I love them!
Oh heck ya! You are AMAZING!
Ya, i have to agree with bonnie- you are AMAZING! i love mine, thanks so much!! you did a great job, and it is SO MUCH better than paying $30 for them! You are awesome, thanks so much!!! Let me know when you have your blog up and i will post the link on my link list :)
YAY! I'm so excited to get mine! But you are so dang talented! :) Thanks for making me some! I can't wait to wear them! Oh and let me know when you have the blog up too so I can put your link on my blog :) And don't worry - I'll tell everyone to come to you to get such cute watches!!
Post a Comment