This last week Brenden has started to sit up really good by himself and for a few minutes at a time. Good work buddy! Here he is all ready for bed getting a few more sits in.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Brenden Four Months Old!
Yesterday was Brenden four month birthday! He is getting so big and we are excited about it! On Tuesday we went to his Dr. appointment and he weight in at a whopping 16 lbs 13 oz. Thats a big boy! I forgot to grab the paper but I think it is like in the 95 percentile. He is 25 inches long which is right at 50 percent. Pretty much he is growing a lot more horizontal than vertical but it is a good thing. As soon as he starts rolling and crawling he will be all over the place I am pretty sure. I told the Dr. he has been coughing quite a bit at night and he asked if he was still cranky a lot and I said yes. Because of both those things he thinking he might have acid reflux. So he prescribe us some medicine and wished us luck. We gave it to him that night and Moss said he was pretty good while I was at the gym. The next morning I gave him some more and didn't see too much of difference. But he said to give it a two week trial and see how it goes. So that is the plan for now.
This last week Brenden has started to sit up really good by himself and for a few minutes at a time. Good work buddy! Here he is all ready for bed getting a few more sits in.
This last week Brenden has started to sit up really good by himself and for a few minutes at a time. Good work buddy! Here he is all ready for bed getting a few more sits in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you've got quite the little man there. its been so long since i've seen him! i should pay you guys a visit or something! i hope all is well!
He really is a cute little fella! He's a chunker too! I like them like that! Good job on the reproducing!
hey don't you worry about him weighing a good 16lbs...my baby came in at 16 6oz!!! hahha...they grow TOO fast :)
such a cute fat man!! Good job sitting up Mr!
Post a Comment