He seemed to enjoy it for awhile but then would get sick of it. We thought maybe it was the swing since it didn't lay back as much as Grandma's did. So we bought a different one, he liked it a little better but still wasn't falling to sleep. So we are now going to trade grandma for her swing. He actually fell to sleep with grandma's swing. We are SO excited!!!
A little while ago Cam (Heather's kid) came over to play for a little while. I got to say he is going to be a great big brother. Brenden is always wanting someone right there to watch him or talk to him and having Cam around just made it all so much easier. While Brenden was playing in this sweet thing Cam went over and stared at him for awhile. When Brenden started to get fussy Cam would pat him on the head and he would be just fine! Haha I thought it was pretty funny. Good work Cam!
5 comments:
That's a cute Cam Man. I bet that is just how Brenden will be so you can have anothern now.
haha, so funny! im glad that cam was able to keep him happy :) brenden is a cute man though.
Cam's going to be a big brother? OH NO!!
So cute! I'm glad you're finding more and more things to keep your cute boy entertained :) And good job Brenden on sitting on your own!! I was so impressed! He's such a cute man. And I'd have to agree - Cam is going to make an awesome big brother! ;)
Hey that is such a good idea! We have been wanting to buy one of those swings but we don't have a tree to hang it in. Brenden is sure a cute boy! :)
Post a Comment