Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Last Appointment and I am sick:)
Today we had our last appointment seeing as I am 40 weeks and 1 day along. It went well the Dr. wasn't there so it was a little different. I am at a 3 and about 70%. Who knows if that means anything or not. If I don't go on my own I will be induced on Tuesday. We are hoping for Sunday because our Dr. will be back and its Heather's birthday so they can be friends. I have had like no contractions that seem they are leading to anything so maybe my body just doesn't know what to do. Also I am sick, yup, I have not been sick all the pregnancy besides the morning sickness but I have recently come down with a cold. Perfect timing right? Another reason it wouldn't be too bad to hold off til Sunday maybe it will be better by then. I got to asked the lady what I could take today so I finally have some medicine in me besides just Tylenol. The baby seems to be doing well and moving around a lot and just taking his sweet time. I just fear he is getting huge and is not going to be very nice to his mama on the way out. We will see I guess. I was 8 lbs 9 oz and Moss was 7lbs 13 oz so we may have a big guy. It is so weird to think that by this time next week we will for sure have a baby. Here I am at one day overdue:) Not the best I have ever look believe me I have noticed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think you look cute! Just wait until after you get all skinny and stuff then you probably will look back and think...WHAT THE HECK??? It happens to all of us and for the stage you are in you look just like you should:) Good Luck!
I agree with Bonnie- you look cute!! I'm so excited for little Brenden to finally get here... Hailee needs a friend her size.
Christie- you still look beautiful!! He'll come :) And I'll be SO excited once he gets here!! Can't wait - hang in there! You're a trooper :)
I'm sooo excited for you!! I can't wait!
This is so exciting!! You look so beautiful! :) Sincerely. You're gorgeous and you have a little person inside of you and that makes you even more beautiful! I am so excited to meet this little guy and he'll be here in no time! Feel better! :)
PS. Away from the choice topic-Does Moss have Philosophy on Tuesdays/Thursdays? From 11 something to 12 something?? If he does I'm pretty sure Chris shares a class with him!?`
Post a Comment