Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dr. Appointment

We just had our 38 week doctors appointment and it went very well. The Dr. says I am dilated to a two and his head is right there. He also said that he will be out of town the 18th- 24th so I need to get this baby out before then. I will do my best although I am not really sure what I can. I have heard of a bunch of ways but I don't know if they really work or not but I will keep trying. I really want my Dr. to deliver him and not anyone else so lets all hope and pray he comes before the 18th. Well just thought I would let anyone know that cares!

6 comments:

m+b said...

I care Christie!! I like to blog stalk you!! How exciting your almost a mommy!! Hopefully he comes before then, that would be the pits to have gone to one doctor the whole time and then have another one deliver it!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Key's said...

YAY!! Christie I can't wait!! I have a feeling he'll get here soon! Can't wait to see him :) I'm glad things are going so great!

Whitnee said...

crazy! I sure hope that everything works out for you so you don't have to have another Dr. Can't wait to see what happens!

kwBALE family said...

Start pushing Christie! :) do some... husband wife activities and make that little boy come out :) and hey, i never checked back with you, did you get what I left on your door step? and text me when you have your baby, I want to bring you two dinner, ok! You need to promise me you will!

tifsong said...

oh my goodness! you are so close to having an ittle baby!! :) i need to take those pictures really soon, eh? holy cow! what if i start taking them and you go into labor or something? :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Hey, thanks so much for switching my blog up. I like it ALOT!!