Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Doctors Appointment

We had another appointment this morning at 8:30. I am at a two plus now:) It's not too much of a jump but its something and I am happy about that. I am a little more effaced so he says thats a good sign. He is leaving Saturday though so we all agreed it would be best to have this baby Friday:) Hopefully it happens! We will see though, the massage lady at Summit did some pressure points that are suppose to help labor get started but no signs yet:( We will see what happens... I am feeling really good just kind of tired and getting antsy:)

3 comments:

Whitnee said...

oh good! I sure hope you have it friday then...and maybe we'll see eachother there haha...

The Key's said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed Christie!! Just cant wait :) I know he'll be here SO soon!

Jason and Joanna said...

Well, guess he didn't come on Friday... sorry! good luck this week!!!