Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not Yet...

So no baby yet and our Doctor is gone for a week... If the baby comes then we will have to have another doctor deliver which I am not too excited about. I really like my own doctor and have heard he is very good if any problems pop up. Oh well I guess, I am trying not to complain too much but its a little frustrating. I am not in any pain or anything which I am VERY grateful for I just wanted my own Doctor. I guess I will survive...

4 comments:

tifsong said...

have your little guy already!!! i want to see him! :)

i'm sorry you're doc may not be available for the delivery. :(

Keisha said...

Hey It was good to see you the other night!You and Moss are so cute! Hope your hanging in there! Let me know when your little guy is here!

Jason and Joanna said...

Ya... i agree... Hailee needs her next little cousin here... walk the curb (again)!! :) LOL!

Jason and Joanna said...

it's time to see another baby belly shot... your days are getting fewer here...