Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year Moss and I had a pretty low key New Years. We spent the day together just finding random things to do. We sure have done that a lot during this break. At 6:30 we went over to Joanna's house and had some yummy dinner and played Guitar hero on the Wii. I have to admit I am not too shabby at it. I played the bass and then switch to the drums. At about 9:00 we headed over to first night and met up with Bret, Zach, Courtney and Eric.

We watched Courtney's dad play in his band for awhile.

After Moss and I walked around, we were all bundled up and I just rolled my eyes when I would see all the hoocy mama's walking around in there tank tops and skirts. I guess you can only look cute if you have a great shade of purple on your skin from the freezing cold weather. Moss did start to get a little cold, I was fine seeing as I have a heater growing in my belly. We were getting a little sleepy but held out another 20 minutes and brought in the new year with a great kiss and fireworks at midnight.





We are excited for this year and know it is going to be unlike any other. We had another appointment on Monday and we are pretty much the same as last week. No more contrations which I guess is ok. He will come when he wants. Moss and I always try really hard not to be late to anything so hopefully Brenden will follow in our foot steps:)

1 comment:

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

Wow looks like you've had quite the exciting time during christmas break! Man I hope you're little bundle of joy doesn't keep you waiting. Let me know how things go for you :) Good Luck!