BRENDEN JAMES LILLYWHITE HAS ARRIVED...
Weighing in at 8 lbs 5 oz. and 21 inches long
Everything went well. Christie and Brenden are both doing excellent. Oh, and Moss too!
He is such a cute baby and has lots of hair, big hands and a beautiful face!!
WELCOME TO THIS CRAZY WORLD BRENDEN
12 comments:
CONGRATS!! HE IS CUTE!
Congratulations Momma!! He is so cute, and you did an excellent job. Moss, you are going to be such a great daddy- have fun!!
Hey Christie! Congratulations! Did you know that today is Larsen's birthday as well? Fourteen year difference--it goes by pretty quick!
Yay!! Congrats guys thats so exciting!! He is adorable!! Its about time he decided to make his debut!!
YAY!! I am SO happy!! Congrats - and thanks so much for letting me be there. What a neat experience :) Just the sound of his little cry was a moment I'll never forget. Good job Mom and Dad :) You guys are going to be great!! I'm so happy for you two :)
P.S. He is beautiful!!
Wow! How stinkin' cute! I'm so excited for you guys.
I am SO excited for you. Congrats Christie & Moss!! You're a MAMA! how wonderful! I want to meet him!! He's beautiful!
ps. let me know when you want me to capture some moments with the little guy. :)
glad everything went well! congratulations! we are happy for you!
He is so cute! We can't wait to get down there and actually see him! i'm glad that you are doing well, Moss said everything went great. Congrats!!! we loved the pictures as well, thanks for sending them!
oh ps...in case Moss forgets :) our food blog is up at
jared.is-a-geek.com/serendipity
See you guys soon!
Thanks for sending me a picture when he got here! He is CUTE!Your a mommy now! How fun!Congratulations!
Post a Comment