Here is a random quiz everyone should do it!
How long have you been married? Well to be exact... 1 year 14 days and about 2 hours
How long did you date? um...we were pretty speedy about three and a half months until we were engaged.
Who eats more sweets? Probably Moss, he likes to convince me that skittles are fruit. I fear for the day I have children sometimes..:) Who knows what Moss will convince them of:)
Who said I love you first? He did. While out by Gunlock looking at the stars. My niece Madison had asked him earlier that day if he loved me. So Moss said I think the answer to Madison questions earlier is yes. Then he said it. It was cute!
How old is he? 23
Who is taller? He is, even when I where heels which makes me very happy.
Who can sing better? Probably Moss, although I sing the most especially with the new Karaoke machine. I feel really bad for our neighbors.
Who is smarter? By far Moss, he is pretty much a genius. Hopefully our kids get it from him. But maybe my sense of humor:) haha
Who does the laundry? We both do it about the same.
Who pays the bills? Again it's about the same.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, I slept on the left side for a really like time but when we got married I thought I would switch it up a little bit. I know its weird...
Who mows the lawn? Our land lord:) But when we have a lawn I would like to do it. I think it is really fun.
Who cooks dinner? Its about the same, my specialty is cold cereal. Yeah!
Who drives? Mostly Moss and then I tell him how to do it better. JK!
Who is more stubborn? At first it was about even but then Moss was the bigger man and gives in a lot more now. I should try that.
Who kissed who first? That's quite the story but I will just say Moss kissed me, with a bit of my coaxing.
Who asked who out? I kind of did...It paid off too!
Who proposed? Moss!
Who has more siblings? Moss does, he has 7 I have 5.
Who wears the pants? It's about even but I suck at making decisions so I like him to wear them.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment