This morning when I got up I started to look at some other people's blogs and decided I need to add more pictures so I am going to try and take some more pictures doing Moss and my outings. But for today I am going to go back and put on some of my wedding pictures since there are none on here so here we go. Moss and I got married in the St. George LDS temple on Friday February 16th. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
Moss family said that we sure had a lot of kissing pictures but it was our wedding day what else to you expect us to do:) This is one of my favorite kissing pictures I love how the sun is hitting us.

I really like seeing pictures that are not just the normal standing next to each other smiling so I was glad when we got to do a few more modern pictures. I wish we would have done a few more but we were in a hurry to get to our luncheon. I really like this picture...

We were all ready to leave and then we saw that the sun was hitting the stairs just right so we decided to take a few more shots and got some more relaxed looks. I have this one hanging up in our house.

This next one is probably my favorite full body picture that we have and I like that it is landscape.

So that is a few of our pictures I hope you enjoyed looking. I will post later...
2 comments:
Hello! I am glad you found me on here! I love your wedding pictures! Very pretty! Maybe I will see you later at soccer tonight! what are you guys doing this weekend? any fun plans? we should do a game night sometime!
Wahooo! Cute blog Christie! I love your wedding pictures. And your trip to Seattle looks like you guys had soooo much fun. After you told me you had a blog I had to come home and check it out :) Post your email address on here so that I can email you and add you as a reader to our blog!
-Hillary Callahan
Post a Comment