Well I am bored of just telling how my days have gone so I will switch it up a little today and talk about some things that have been going though my head. It will probably be boring but I am going to talk about what I want to name my kids. First off if we have a girl first we will name it Eliza Rae Lillywhite. While trying to come up with names for our kids I noticed I was coming up with all of them so I told Moss that he should come up with another girl name so this is the one he chose. He got the name from Eliza R. Snow who was a very important women in the church. I am so excited to have a little girl someday and to tell her that he daddy named her and thinks she is very special. If we have another girl we will name her after a teacher I had once that had a way cute name. Her name will be Adi. We are not sure on a middle name yet. I like the name Jean because that is both my sister and Moss' mom's middle name. We will have to keep thinking about that one. But I just think it is such a cute name. It will just be Adi not Addison or Adilyn just Adi.
If we have a boy we will name it Brenden James Lillywhite, James is Moss' middle name. I knew a kid in high school with that name and I really liked it so that is where that came from. It was a toss up between Brenden and Brecken but Moss likes Brenden better. I wanted to do the middle name Moss but Moss didn't like that idea much.
For the last boy (assuming we have two of each) we are not sure yet. I liked the name Corbin but I just found out Joanna is going to use that. We are still trying to figure out another one. Maybe we will only have three kids I don't know.
Those are my names. I am excited to have kids someday but I think it will be a long while. Moss pretty much thinks kids are annoying at this point in his life and we are not really in the financial situation for it right now. Time will tell...
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christie, you'd better be careful telling people your names or they'll steal them, just like George Castanza telling his favorite girl name (Seven) and having his friends steal it). I don't know, I bet I'm going to beat you to the next baby and I'm liking your ideas! Just messin'! :)
Post a Comment