Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a little Note...

Well it has been a few days since I have written. I have just been going to school and hanging out with Moss mostly. Some exciting things are going on at Summit concerning Moss' position. He has been waiting to get a raise for what seems like ever. He is at the same pay he was when he got this job but he has been giving like 3 news jobs. The Club must be getting a lot of money because of how many people I see there each day and all the cut backs in cost Moss has done, but I guess they don't realize that. He may be in charge of the concession stand now, which better come with a huge raise or I think Moss will be done working there. I don't like how he works so hard but yet he has not been rewarded for it anymore than the first day he was there. I guess he does get to teach classes there and keep some of the money but its still frustrating. Oh well there is not much I can do about it but keep him going.
Well tonight I am going to take Madison and Lexi to a Womens Basketball game. I think it should be fun. Hopefully they enjoy it some. I think it will be fun to one day take our own kids to these games. I think a lot of parents just turn into lazy people when they get older and want to just get a movie and go to bed early. But I want to be the parents that takes their kid to fun things. But I guess we will see how lazy I am when I am old. That's why I would like to have kids when I am a bit younger so I can keep up with them all but that all depends on when Moss wants to have kids. I am ready at any time:) I think...

1 comment:

Julene said...

Moss, have you actually asked for a raise? The squeaky wheel gets the oil. Do it!