Last Sunday I surprised Moss with suggesting the idea that we take a drive up cedar mountain to look at the changing leaves. He was excited that I wanted to and agreed. I have never been a fan of driving a long ways not in the city but I thought it would be fun. The drive went pretty well, Brenden got a little car sick for awhile (thanks to Moss' family genes), but he felt much better when he started to look at the rode and eventually fall to sleep. We got a few cool pictures and enjoyed some chatting. We went up through cedar breaks and down through Brian head.
Brenden was so coldy, Moss tried to dress him in a long sleeve shirt but he was not having it. So instead he wrapped his blanket around him.
Our little family out and about. I am huge I know...
Pretty leaves everywhere!
Brenden trying to enjoy the ride the best he could with an upset tummy. He is a real trooper though letting us haul him around all the time.
Coming down into Brian head I saw this pretty tree and asked Moss to pull over so we could take a picture real fast.
As far as pregnancy goes things are really good. I am 35 weeks along and getting really anxious for this baby to get here. My muscle hurt really bad on the top of my belly if I stand too long but I made a make shift belly band for our walk last night and it felt a lot better:) Brenden is being a really good helper at getting stuff ready for you and keeps telling us he will hold her hand when she comes out after we go to the Dr. Appt. He is going to be a great big brother!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment