Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Fun

I love that the weather is cooling and it makes this pregnant women a lot more comfortable. We have been baking a lot of yummy fall treats and going for a lot of walks to help with the calorie intake. We also got to carve pumpkins and Brenden was so excited! He wanted a big one this year so I went for a small one and Moss assisted us in our carvings. Brenden is really into big smiles now a days so it makes for some really sweet pictures:)


 Brenden kept telling me he wanted to have a scary pumpkin. I would draw on the face with a dry erase marker and he would tell me it was not scary enough and we would start over. Finally we got what he wanted and carved away. 
 We then went and put them outside as Brenden instructed. Once the candles were lit and they were nice and scary Brenden ask if they were going to run out of batteries. Haha crazy kid.

 On Monday we ventured out to the corn maze Brenden has been asking about for weeks. It was  lot of fun and Brenden enjoyed it a lot.We petted lots of animals...

We played with the sweet toys...
 
 Brenden and Moss jump on the giant pillow...

 We had heard someone say that a cow had just been born and I was thinking like maybe a few days ago, but nope it had literally been born a few minutes early. The calf was still trying to learn how to walk and the mom was cleaning her up real good.
 Brenden loved the slides and went on them over and over again.
He also loved this swing thing and wanted to stay on for a long time.
 We then headed to the corn maze, Brenden really liked the tractor ride.
 Me and my buddy...


I told Brenden he was the leader and he took it very seriously and was in charge.

 He got  a little bored after awhile so I handed him the map. He was so cute and every few steps he would stop and look at it and tell us which way to go.
 Our last stop was the witches house and pumpkin patch.


 Brenden wanted a really big one but luckily we convinced him to get a nice little one that was only 75 cents:)
 Me and Moss:) Brenden could of stayed all night there but we wanted to hurry home and catch the last half of the presidential debate. Brenden was not too sad so that was good.

 A couple nights ago we got "booed" and had a sweet haunted house craft drop off on our door step. I was really excited for it because I saw one at the store and really wanted it but didn't want to pay the money for it. Brenden was so into it and we made a sweet little house in no time:)
 We are not sure why but Brenden has been on a cowboy kick lately. He really wanted a cowboy set at the store so after some jobs and rewards he was able to get it. Luckily he already had the hat, shirt and pants that fit perfectly with the outfit. He really wants some boots for Christmas though so we will see how that turns out.
In other news I am almost 39 weeks a long and dilated to a two. My doctor is going out of town (same thing happen with Brenden) over my due date and he does not think I would make it til he got back so we will go in on Monday and see how things are progressing and decide then. If I get induced it will probably be the 1st which I am not thrilled about with it being so close to Halloween but we will survive and be excited anyways. I would like to think I could make it til he got back but I am not sure I will this time. I have been feeling a lot more progression with this one than with Brenden. Either way we are just so excited to see our little girl and get to know her. Brenden is going to be such a good brother and I hope I can be a great Mom to another little one:)

2 comments:

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

What a great idea to draw with dry erase before carving. And I'm so excited that your baby is so close to coming! I can't wait to see cute pictures of her.

What's Goin' On At The White House said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see her either!