Here I am at 25 weeks, a lot bigger than I was with Brenden but oh well she is healthy and wiggling like crazy. I could not ask for more:) She really likes my ribs, which is a lot different from Brenden. I think he only played in my ribs one time. Since she is in my ribs it also means I can't breath so well. Moss likes to laugh at me and my random noises as I try to breath and get comfortable. Apparently it is quite comical.
Belly at 31 weeks.
My belly is getting pretty big and I am really excited for her to get here. Everyday I walk into her room and try to figure out what more I can do to get ready but almost every time I walk out without anything to do. I made lots of bows last week so she can be styling.Last night we picked out her coming home outfit and eventually I will need to pack a hospital bag. Although being induced with Brenden I didn't need one early and I am guessing she is going to stay in there nice and comfy til at least 40 weeks which is fine with me. I loved being pregnant with Brenden so I hope the same for this one and it has been. I just love feeling her move around and I love people staring at me as I try to walk around and do stuff haha. I just really enjoy pregnancy and have been lucky to not have any issues. This time I just need to love the tiny new baby part that still freaks me out but I can only try my best:)
1 comment:
How exciting! You're getting closer. You look great. I think it's awesome that you have the nursery pretty much ready. We started it a few weeks before our little guy was born! :) Can't wait to see this little girl!
Post a Comment