My little boy is growing up and for the first time it kind of makes me a little sad. On August 21st he went to his first day of preschool. He was not very excited to go when I first told him about it a couple of months ago but he slowly warmed up to the idea and by the night before he was smile from ear to ear so excited to go to bed so he could go to school! I went in a woke him up and he was acting a little shy about how excited he was. We got him all dressed and ready to go. Look how cute my little man it:)
He picked out his backpack thought it was so cool. I love how it is as big as him haha
I asked him if we wanted some breakfast before we went since we were about 20 mins early and he agreed. That is a big deal for Brenden, he pretty much sucks at eating meals.
He also got to talk to daddy during breakfast and tell him how excited he was.
We were the first ones there and waiting patiently for someone else to show up before we walked in. He was acting a little shy but mostly excited. He put his backpack in his spot and started to play with some toys. .jpg)
After a little while some moms started to leave and Brenden looked at me and said," can you leave now too?" haha, I could be sad about it but I was just happy he was comfortable there at Ms. Megan's school. She is a lady in our ward that used to be a teacher and I feel like he is in great hands!.jpg)
Since I don't really have much to do until this baby comes in November I usually go hang out with Moss at Summit. Moss comes and picks Brenden up with me and we all have lunch together. It a cute family time and I am glad Moss can come with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment