I was all into Moss birthday this year and was super excited to surprise him with lots of fun activities. It started out on Wednesday the night before his birthday when we went to dinner at yummy Red Lobster. I told him I had a coupon that expired that night and that was why we had to go the day before his birthday. We dropped Brenden off at bonnie's so we could just go to dinner, or so moss thought:) Dinner was really good and they have a sweet four course meal for 15 bucks right now! After dinner we wondered around and drove to hurst to check out what they had there, then I said we needed to head home so we got back in the car and I started driving the opposite direction. He ask where we were going and I said I needed to show him something. As we got closer I told him to look in the glove box for a surprise and he found these...

Tickets to see Little Mermaid that night. He got really excited and told me I was really sneaky. I love to surprise him! We got there and hung out until the show started...

It was really good and they did some sweet stuff. Moss loved it and that is what mattered most.
We then headed towards home but when we got at the end of the Boulevard I said I had one more surprise and told him to look in the glove box again. This time he found a hotel key:) Moss had gotten a one night stay from work a few months prior and so I used it. Even better was my good friend Bret's husband works there and he upgraded it to the only suite in the place!!! I was really excited to show Moss that and it not just be a normal room. Thanks again Zach and Bret! Earlier that day Brenden and I had gone by and decorated the place to make it more special. Moss was surprised by that too:)


It was really late when we got there but we still took the time to use the awesome huge tub they had in there...

In the morning we got ready and Moss wanted to go pick up Brenden cause he missed him. I thought that was pretty cute.

We picked up Brenden who would of rather stayed with RyanPorter (They have one name haha). We then headed out to Sand cove to try out Moss new raft. Brenden was excited to sit by the boat and told us it was watching cars too haha.

We had a little picnic so we would have some energy to row across the huge lake haha.

Brenden was a little worried at first but got used to it and was excited to be in there with us. He kept saying it was his turn to row.

I did most the rowing and finally got it down enough to get us back to shore:) Moss mostly laughed. Brenden was a good helper and pulled the raft out of the water all by himself!

We came home and rested up a bit then headed off to Feista fun to use the other gift certificate we had there too. We just plated arcade games this time cause it was so hot outside. We rocked them though. We seriously got like 5 jackpots on different games...here are pictures to prove it...





We made a haul in the toy department. We ended up with 370 tickets and we still have about 25 coins to use. Brenden was mostly excited about the things that cost 12 tickets but we got excited and got some big stuff too.

We then went and wondered around Tj Max, we love to do that there is all sorts of fun treasures there for cheap. I was not planning on buying anything but Brenden convinced Moss he needed this Mack. He has been asking for one for a really long time to Moss said he could get it.

We then went to dinner and Mcdonalds and Brenden ate lots of fries we were very excited about seeing as he does not eat very much ever. First he would feed it to make and then eat it.
We came home and I got impatient and picked a few carrots to see how they were growing...whoops not done yet.

We then flew around Moss sweet helicopter Jay and Brynn got him. He loves that thing and so does Brenden. Moss parents also got him some peddles for his bike which I need to do a post about too.

We ended the night with a walk and called it a perfect day:)
6 comments:
I'm glad Moss had a good birthday!! Brenden probably ate all those fries because in the 18 hours he hung with us he didn't eat anything!
Thats a pretty spectacular birthday! Good job wife:) Haha. Happy late birthday Moss!
Happy Birthday Moss!!
You're the best wifey Christie! That sounds like it was an AMAZING birthday!! And I want to see little mermaid soooo bad! I hate living so far away from this stuff haha!
You're very welcome, glad you guys had so much fun!
What a great wife you are. And you do not want to know what happened in that hotel room on October 11 2008 ha ha But this sounded like a great birthday. Good job.
Christie - Thanks for taking such good care of Moss! He's one lucky guy to have you planning such fun surprises for him for his birthday.
Post a Comment