Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Girls trip 2011

This last weekend me and my friends got a much needed weekend away. Bret Gates Kristi Stout Brianne Sherwood and Bethany Bundy all went down to Vegas to visit our friend Celeste Caplin and enjoy some Vegas life. We all hopped into our car and started to drive down. I was a little nervous cause I have never really driving very far on the free way but I got over my fear quickly and got use to it in no time. When we were at about Mile 29 my friend remember she forgot to leave the keys for her husband so we had to hide them on the side of the road for her mom to come get later. It was hilarious and a super random way to start the trip. First thing we did when we got there is go see our Friend Celeste and her husband Carl. It was so good to see her and her cute house. We did a little shopping and found these sweet hats:)That night we hit up cheesecake factory were I got called a "kiddo"...haha It was pretty good but we all ate way too much. We then headed to our sweet hotel that was awesome thanks to Brets hook ups. We stayed up until 3:30 talking and almost missed as awesome cooked to order breakfast the next day. It was soooo good! We then headed out shopping at the fashion show mall. We spent about 2 hours and this store...

Later we made it into Banana Republic. It was some high class shopping for me and I was a little surprised when a long hair indian man came out requesting us by name for one of our friends haha.
We spent a few minutes here and I was the only one brave enough to pose for a picture:)


Kristi and I went and got some much needed pedicures where she got ask some really awkward questions about her pregnancy. But she was a good sport about it all. We then went to dinner and then said a sad goodbye to our good friend Celeste. I was so tired and was crying in this picture because I laughing so hard for no reason.

We made it home at about 1:30 am. It was an awesome trip and I am now brave enough to leave Brenden and Moss. Although I almost cried when I heard Brenden's voice on the phone. I love that I still have close friends that I can talk to about anything and I mean anything haha. I hope we can all get together again soon!

5 comments:

Courtney B said...

Ooooooh how FUN!!! I'm so freakin' sad I had to work :( Let's plan another trip ASAP!! Maybe up north? Or to Vegas...I'd love to go with you girls. But just on any of the 3 other weekends of the month that I don't work :)
Looks like so much fun! And I totally spent 2 hours in that Forever 21! Ridiculous!

tifsong said...

that looks like a lot of fun!!

Haylee Caplin said...

Looks like a blast! Glad you could get away and have some fun! You're always welcome to stay with us and roadtrip up north like Court said :)

Stout Family said...

That was so fun! Thanks so much for inviting me & driving us around & getting a pedi with me & just being an all around awesome friend:) I love you! You crack me up. We're so social hehe;)

Ashley said...

Fun! I wish I could have made it work! You're all such beautiful women.