Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

Last week it was Fathers day and we got to celebrate Moss and let him know how much we really do love him! At church Brenden made a cute little tie for Moss with his hand print on it. I forgot to get a picture whoops. Then we came home and gave him his present. Brenden was so excited...also he did not want anything to do with clothing at this point so don't mind is near nakedness:)


Brenden is really good at helping unwrap things.

Its a raft, Yes!!

Moss didn't really expect to get a raft but thats what I like to do best haha. He was pretty excited about it. We used it on Thursday for Moss birthday, but I will post about that a little later.

We love our Moss and think he is an AWESOME dad. Brenden is a pretty lucky guy I think to have a dad as devoted and caring as him:)

1 comment:

Stout Family said...

Awesome raft! Happy fathers day to moss:)