We peeled him off of that and went and played a round of Mini golf. He was so excited to "hit ball" as he kept calling it. My boys ready to play.
The first hole he hit it all the way from the start...
but eventually he figured out it was easier to just carry it right next to the hole and then hit it in haha.
He was really good at letting Mom and Dad take a turn and only got in the way of my ball once. Moss was pretty good but yours truly got not one but two holes in one! Yeah I rock!



We then headed in to play our 39 tokens in the arcade. I am pretty sure Moss and I had just as much fun as Brenden did. It reminded me of the good ol' days at Cherry hill.


After all was said and done and Moss had won first prize on the motorcycle game we counted up all our tickets and ended up with 105!



That succesfully in the arcade world got us a plastic duck and shark and a paper airplane haha!

It was a lot of fun and I want to start doing more stuff like this with Brenden because he is only little once:)
We then headed in to play our 39 tokens in the arcade. I am pretty sure Moss and I had just as much fun as Brenden did. It reminded me of the good ol' days at Cherry hill.
After all was said and done and Moss had won first prize on the motorcycle game we counted up all our tickets and ended up with 105!
That succesfully in the arcade world got us a plastic duck and shark and a paper airplane haha!
It was a lot of fun and I want to start doing more stuff like this with Brenden because he is only little once:)
4 comments:
he really is SUCH a good looking little guy.
What cute parents you are! That looks way fun! Oh how many awkward dates I've been on at that place. Its pretty awesome though.
Sounds like so much fun!
Hey, I'm blog stalking you! Brenden is so stinkin' cute and you're looking pretty good yourself! Looks like a way fun night.
Email me so I can send you an invite! bandhwest@gmail
Post a Comment