Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A little but about my best little buddy

Brenden loves to take the camera and take random photos. Most of them are of the ground or ceiling but this time he got one I thought was pretty cute.
I love his little toes probably cause they are exactly like mine. Moss says I have tootsie roll toes, and you know what I like them! hehe.
He also snapped this picture of his best friend (up until a few weeks ago).
Brenden is getting to be so big and I am a loving it. Three weeks ago we took him off of his beloved "baba". He was a little torn up about it but we just did it quick and took them all away at once. It only took him about a week til he would say "bye bye babas". We were excited about that. Now he will only drink from his Deigo sippy's. He hardly ever does though compared to his bottles, so he is a eating machine now. As I type this he has taking over my bowl of oatmeal and will kindly give me a bite every now and again:) Brenden also rocks at going to bed now he has never been horrible but has had some issues since we took the ba away. Now we read a book, Moss helps him through in all his stuffed animals one at a time and his blankets. He also likes to play with a pop up toy Grandma Lillywhite gave him on his first birthday til he falls to sleep. It's really funny to hear him playing with it when it is pitch black in his room haha.
He attempts to turn on Dora on Netflix but usually turns on a random documentary about something weird. A couple months ago he put one on while I was sleeping about the migration of wholly mammoths in some random time period. Moss walked in and Brenden said "Daddy a moo". Haha I could not stop laughing when Moss told me that story. He sure brings lots of laughs to our house with his crazy ways. Moss said it's because he hangs out with me all day that he is so weird:) I believe him!

4 comments:

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Wish we could see more of your cute boy. Ellie sure loved playing with him while they were visiting. He's a cutie!

Stout Family said...

Hahah OH NO do all males love documentaries?! Thats hillarious. He is SO cute & those are some awesome toes:)

Lillypad Good Times said...

What a fun little guy. So glad he's feeling better from his bout with spots. What a big boy to say goodbye to his baba!

Courtney B said...

Oh my heck he is hilarious! Seriously, I know you know this, but you guys have the cutest little boy EVER!