Sunday, February 20, 2011

Days of love

The second week of February means love in our family. On the 14 was Valentines of course and then two days later was our 4th anniversary. Monday morning I heard the front door bell so I walked outside and found these...

The note said Happy Valentines I LOVE YOU! -Moss
I love any kind of note:)

Later that night we went out to dinner at applebee's. It was fun except for the lady that brought a dog in got sat right next to us. No she was not blind or in need of any other assistants just wanted to have her dog with her. It was really gross. I gave Moss a few gifts we had dessert than headed to pick up Brenden from my mom. Moss said his mom use to make sugar cookies on Valentines so while I watched the Bachelor he and Brenden made those. They turned out so cute and I thought it was really cute watching them make them:)
The final product


Me and my boy...

For our anniversary these showed up on my doorstep:)
The note said Happy anniversary I LOVE YOU- Moss
Later that night we went to panda garden for dinner then went and saw Just go with it...It was a pretty funny movie but kind of risky and parts. We ended the night watching a few Grey's anatomy's. Yes we are addicted haha. It has the medical part Moss likes and the drama I like:)

This 4 years has been exciting to say the least and I am so glad I have had Moss by my side the entire time!

6 comments:

Courtney B said...

Ah Christie!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 4 years!
We miss you guys so much!

Haylee Caplin said...

Happy anniversary! I totally am addicted to Greys anatomy! Fun fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys had such a fun day! :) It was fun playing with you guys last weekend. we sure miss you!!

Stout Family said...

4 YEARS! Holy crap that awesome! Happy Anniversary:) I love you guys together. And there's no shame in loving Grey's! Its an excellent show! I wish Derrick would like it with me. I LOVE Panda Garden! Its so yummy and never busy and well ya know chinese which rocks my world! Happy love week!

Julene said...

Cute! By the way, Moss, I found the best sugar cookie recipe (easiest and way yummy) on that cooking blog I sent you a link to. You'll have to try it next year. I told Brynn about the sugar cookie tradition this year and she said when she asked Jay if he wanted her to make some his face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. We pounded those things this year (and pretty much every year previously). Lance is way on board with that tradition (his addition is Skittles to decorate--yum)!

Brynn and Jared said...

YAY! what a fun week! I was about to write exactly what Juge wrote so I'll spare you :) go read her comment again and give me credit for it. Ha ha.
By the way, that recipe Juge was talking about is truly AMAZING! especially if you make them pretty fat. Ours were huge and Jay LOVED them!
Happy 4 yrs!