Nothing too excited has happen to us recently we all had a go around with the flu which was not fun at all. Brenden did think it was fun to run about with this bowl on his head and yell, “yee haw, yee haw”. It was hilarious and he kept it up for about a half hour. It brought some joy to a otherwise lame day. ![]()
Brenden is still into taking the camera and snapping pictures. Here is one that he actually got most my face in. I thought it was worth documenting…
On a late night trip to Wal-mart, (we end up there a lot when we are board haha) we got Brenden this car backpack that he loves. He was not really into cars until he watched it at Grandma with the kitty’s house. (Lillywhite…That’s how we explain which house we are going to haha). Ever since there he has been really into anything cars. So that night we got him this backpack and also some swim shorts he insists on wearing all the time.
Brenden also loves to take baths. Getting a bath by yourself pretty much is non existent in this house. As soon as he hears the water filling up he runs in and start to attempt to take his clothes off so he can hop in. This day was a bubble day and I may have put in a little too much whoops haha. He loved it though.
When bananas go bad I hear your are suppose to make banana bread so that it what we did. I had never done it before and I actually had to borrow a bread pan from my awesome neighbor. Brenden was so excited to help stir he pushed over the chair all by himself. He did a pretty good job.
The result. Not too bad I thought.
It got a little windy on Friday so we did a little kite flying. Brenden thought it was awesome and of course it was a Car kite. He did pretty good until he let go of it and it floated over to the neighbors yard haha.
While we were out there this jet flew by. Now that the airport is over here there are lots of these through out the day but luckily they are not very loud just fun to look at.
Brenden and I both got new things to wear to church. He looked so dang cute and actually didn’t complain too much about having to wear so many layers.
I love his smile in this picture haha.
So that is our life as of late nothing too crazy going on but lots of fun. We are way excited for spring time and the things it holds.
3 comments:
He looks adorable in his new outfit!! And yours is SUPER cute!! Miss you guys!
That vest is so cute! We need to come fly kites one day.
Ohh hes so adorable. Love the outfits- both of you! We had the stomach flu on our vacation..boo ha. No fun sorry you guys had it too. Your yard looks soo huge! I love it. Thats a lucky little dude.
Post a Comment