As you may know Brenden has been a little slow on hitting his milestones that every parent is looking for. Although I must say he is hitting all his growth ones like a champ. Also his looking pretty dang cute all the time:) Finally Brenden decided to hop on the wagon and start learning some new things. It's not perfect but it works and its just so dang cute. Brenden can finally wave! Well not really wave mostly just stick his hand up in the air. But I figure how many of us adults actually wave now-a-days. We all just usually stick our hands up and say hi. He is just too mature I guess. If that is really confusing for you I will try and demonstrate with this here picture...

Haha! He is just so happy to be able to do it. He also has learned how to clap, by that I mean he did it once while I was doing it. I am a little worried though because now when I clap he waves like this. Too much at one time I think:) Slowly but surely he is learning how to be a big boy and I love it!
*Pardon there not being any pants on the kid. At our house there is a rule that when you poop on your pants you do not get anymore for that day. We have all learned that the hard way, as you can see Moss did well this day:)
9 comments:
HAHA I love it! He IS so dang cute! I love the wave! Love the rule at your house and so glad moss did well this day!;)
What a cute boy! He always seems either cheerful or very thoughtful in all your pictures. Maybe he's just really thinking about if all those "milestones" are worth the effort or if they just make him look silly.
Good job Brenden! We are all so proud of you! Proud of Moss too for not having poopy pants! were your pants on Bud when you took the picture? Brenden is a cutie!
Yes my pants were on:) Thanks for caring about me Heather!
haha, im glad moss did good that day too- that coulda been quite the picture!
good work brenden! that is a cute wave!
Hey! You have a baby, cool! I didn't even know that. It's so fun to see what everyone is doing now. P.S. I can't believe Russ is getting married! I was going to go to his reception with Merrill this weekend, but I can't :( That would have been fun though. Hopefully Merrill can still make it down in time.
That is a very cute post! I love Heather's question.....sometimes she forgets to put her filter on:) Well, mostly when she is pregnant! Brenden is such a cute man. I hope the next one is as cute as him.....
Ha ha ha love the pants rule! Way to go Moss ;) He is soooo cute! (brenden that is, nothing personal Moss) PS, loving the new wave! he is just so excited and so adorable.
LOL! Love the poop pant rule! I don't really think he's slow on his milestones. Every kid just hits different ones at different times. Noah still doesn't wave (he did it once a couple months ago and never again) and only just barely got his first tooth. He's too busy crawling around to learn any cute tricks besides clapping...they just pick and choose what they want to do and are incredibly different from each other. They seriously grow up way too fast, so I wouldn't sweat it if he takes his time on any thing...enjoy his baby-ness!
Post a Comment