Thursday, October 8, 2009

One of my favorite things...

Moss took these pictures a while ago but I thought they were too dang cute to pass up posting on.
The first one I just want mostly for memories. There are not many feelings out there in the world like having you baby fall alseep in your arms. I just love how cuddly Brenden is and I hope he stays like that for awhile. Sooner or later he might start squishing me but at least for now its awesome. I get really excited when Brenden is ready for his afternoon nap cause it means I get to wrap him up in a blanket turn on my Dr. Phil and just relax:)This next picture it just so cute. One day I was just rocking away with Brenden on my lap. I didn't even know he was sleeping, I thought he was just playing with his bouncy ball but after awhile I noticed he had really moved much. I couldn't see if he was asleep or not but I had a pretty good idea. So I did what any Mom would do now-a-days, I grabbed my phone and reached out as far as I could and snapped a picture of his face. My suspicions were correct. When Moss got home a little bit later I was sure to get a real picture.
It's a dang good thing Bonnie and Aaron gave us this recliner, I would not have survived the first couple months with Brenden and this last couple of month wouldn't of been near as fun and cuddly. Thanks again!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

CUTE! I can't even wait!! I was asking Joanna awhile ago when I first found out I was pregnant what she couldn't live without and one of the things she said was her recliner...So I went and purchased me one:)I love it already! I love you girls for all your advice!!I can't wait to wrap my baby up in a blanket turn on a good show maybe even Dr. Phil:) and just relax with my baby! Cute post! Oh and I really hope you do find that book:)

Jason and Joanna said...

so cute! yes, I have to agree with you... there are many more things that having your baby fall asleep in your arms. there is just something about it... your baby is there with you, safe and they are just yours (and your husband)!!

The McInnes Family said...

Those are some of my most favorite moments too. That's why I love to nurse them because it's a good excuse to just sit and let them fall asleep.At times I still like it when Cam comes up to me and says "I hold you" I am just glad that I won't ever have to regret not holding them enough.So good job Bud on taking advantage of those moments!