Saturday, October 24, 2009

Russell & Nicole's Wedding

Last week on October 16th my big brother Russell got married to Nicole. It was a really fun day and I think things went over very smoothly. It was awesome to have all the family together in the temple for the sealing. It is so weird that it was our last time to be having a sibling wedding. Next is nieces and nephews and since there are a billion hopefully there will be plenty of good times at the temple. I think they make a very cute couple.

Here are all the sisters. And I think we look good:) haha Heather and Joanna are with child thats why there sashes are higher fyi, it's not because they are in a different gang or something.

Our boys are pretty cute too. I like the red haired with the fo-hawk best! Timmy and Jason are just being cool with there glasses, they are not in a gang either.

Our cute Grandma came down too. We were very excited to see here. It was also her birthday too which was fun to celebrate with her. I think she is like 37 or something:) She is the cutest Grandma ever! She is so nice and always makes sure you are well fed and warm when you visit here.

Turns out I get to be with these people FOREVER! Wow thats a long time, I think it will be fun. I am pretty sure if down here on earth we can get together EVERY Sunday for about 5 hours and still like each other FOREVER looks possible! Love ya guys!

Once it was just this many, back then I am sure Russell and Bonnie WERE in a gang. I am glad they have since let the rest of us in it too!

And here she is! The new member of the family. We are very excited!

The reception was a lot of fun. It was catered with some sweet Hawaiin food and Moss and Aaron rocked the sundae bar. The best part was how happy Russell and Nicole were. Everything went so well! We took a few pictures before hand....
All the nieces and nephews on our side.
This is my little family all dressed up. Brenden has started to really cheese in his pictures now. He looks like he is crying but I promise he is not.

I love this little guy:)
My handsome boys!

Me and my bud...and Trini haha :)
Brenden and his new Aunt Nicole. I think they are both very pretty.

Brenden and Russell. If I am correct this might of been like the 5th time in Brenden's like Russell has held Brenden. Brenden is very happy about it:)
Brenden and his great grandma!
Russell was so cute and sang a song all by him big self to Nicole. It was so cute I almost did cry.

Then they danced...

Time for cake...

Russell and Nicole then headed our int the moonlight on Russ' tractor. It was so freaking cool, when I get the picture I will add them. It was a great day and so much fun!

10 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

that was an awesome day! i think everthing turned out great! and i agree with you- i think if we can get together EVERY Sunday for 5 hrs, and we still like each other- we won't have a problem in Eternity!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Maybe we were in a gang.....No, maybe we just needed a little excitement on Sundays. Too bad it was to everyone else's expense. Don't let Heather fool you though I think everyone is now seeing that she is pretty fiesty herself:). It was a GREAT day!!
Cute pictures!

The McInnes Family said...

No Bonnie I'm pretty sure I was the innocent party! I only get fiesty when need be. Sometimes it is needed! Good post Bud. It was a really cool day! I seems a little surreal. I really like that picture of Brenden and Russ. I don't think I have seen that big of a smile from Russ in a picture.

tifsong said...

k. firstly. brenden is so dang cute. his smile is perfect. and contagious. and adorable.

secondly. you have a beautiful family. your mom probably loves that you are all married now.
my mom said today "i'm going to get a corvette, because apparently it looks like i will NEVER have grandkids" (you know, cuz they are two seaters.)

i guess she doesn't really understand that being 22 and 24 and 28 and un married really isn't the end of the world. because we'll all be married eventually i bet. (i hope.)

anyway.

thirdly.
you & moss and brenden are beautiful.

fourthly.
i remember when i had a crush on russ when he was in my ward. but his bride sure is a lot more splendid and perfect for him then i would ever be. heck. i didn't ever talk to the doode. so i am very happy for them, too.

fifthly.
you rock, and i love you.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Is this o.k. if Heather and I communicate through your blog Bud? I hope so.....Whatever Heather.......you were not innocent All the time. Maybe just the time Russ and I dolled up your letters to Paul and we had to buy a different stamp for 29 cents. That was awesome. However, my real reason to comment again was I forgot to say too how cute the picture of Brenden and Russ is. Seriously, you should frame that! I bet Russ would appreciate a picture of him and Brenden in Brenden's room. I can't wait for Russ to have kids. That will be the shocker!!!!

Brét said...

Looks like an awesome day. You all looked great! Brenden is so dang cute, he's such a happy baby. I haven't seen you guys forever, let's get together. Oh & I didn't know your sister were prego, when are they due?

Julene said...

Congratulations to Russell and Nicole! Looks like a beautiful day! You actually have two sibling weddings to go: Supe and Bean (but maybe they don't count...haha). I like that Moss' arms look like they might break in the picture of him holding Brenden...jk. Very cute.

The Key's said...

I would have to agree- I LOVE that picture of Brenden and Russ - it is SO cute! I coudln't have asked for a more perfect day - a more perfect husband - and a more perfect family to be married into. Thanks so much for ALL of your help!!

Stout Family said...

Brenden looks SO cute in his little tux! And you look very beautiful also:)

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/peluang-bisnis-barang-antik