This is what we had, yummy!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
In With The New
We finaly got up the muscles to the move our new table from the garage to kitchen. I must say I didn't think I was strong enough but I was nicely surprised when I didn't drop it on my foot, or Moss'. Here she is.
I am very excited about it because it has a leaf that folds up inside of it so we don't have to worry about storying it anywhere and we can have a bigger table in about 30 seconds. I watch price is right every morning and afternoon now, so I decided to model it a bit:)
Brenden's is starting to wiggly around a bit too much in his bumbo during dinner time so we needed to make a switch. We found this sweet thing at Wal-mart. We were very excited to try it out.
Here it was time for dinner. I felt like such a family haha. I love it. Brenden fits pretty much perfect in his seat. I love how high it is. My feet don't even touch when I am sitting down.

This is what we had, yummy!
This is what Brenden had. He grabbed this cracker off the counter before we moved him over so we let him just munch on that. Here is him showing off his munching.
This is what we had, yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Brenden sure is a cute little guy.
I can't believe how big he is.
-Alex
I LOVE Brenden's smile - he seriously is so stinkin cute!! So wanna know something funny? I'm pretty sure we have twinner tables haha! I LOVE it so much! Good work - I need to come see your new house. Then when Russ and I are finished with ours and all moved in you guys should come over for dinner k?
Sweet new table, and sweet cracker it looks like!
Love the new table and the height is fun! my feet don't touch the floor on our table either :) It makes scooting in interesting!
Nice...I like the table! Maybe one day we will actually get one that isn't a piecer...
Post a Comment