Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Real Haircut

Brenden's hair was starting to get a bit too long so it was time to get out the clippers. We were not sure how it was going to go but we were hoping I would not slip and hurt him which is a worthy goal I think. Here are the before pictures. I think his hair was starting to tickle his ears cause he would always mess with them until I tucked the hair behind his ears. He had a few curls in the back but not too many that I was too sad to cute.

Afterwards. I think he looks pretty dang cute. I know it's not really noticeable but we can tell and thats what counts right? He did a pretty good job and only tried to grab the clippers a few times. Moss was really good at distraction him though:)

Brenden cute new surprised face that he does all the time now. It is so stinkin cute!!!

3 comments:

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Wanna' cut Brady's hair? It looks like you do good work!

Keisha said...

Looks good!! Cute boy!

Julene said...

Cute! I love the first and last pictures the most--he makes the funnest faces!