Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4 Years!

Yesterday was Moss' 4 year anniversary of coming home from his mission! It is so crazy that he has been home for the time of two whole missions. Since I was not there when he came home back then I decided to have my own little homecoming for him. Brenden and I made some signs, got some sushi (cause in Seattle they eat sea food) and Moss' favorite Rubarb pie. It was very yummy and a lot of fun to have a little party. I think he enjoyed it:) Brenden and I sure do love our Moss. He is such a hard worker and is so nice to us and always puts us first. We love you Moss!



(Sorry you can't see it very well but it says Welcome Home)

4 comments:

Keisha said...

Your such a fun cute wife!!! Its best when you have a husband that puts you first!! Oh and cute red wall. I love red.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is a good wife!! See, sometimes our husbands do benefit from remembering EVERYTHING!!! That's a good wife, oh and a good son of Brenden. I'm sure he helped make the rice right?

Jason and Joanna said...

welcome home moss! thats a good wife to make it such a special day!

Brynn and Jared said...

I must say Christie, you are so creative! what a fun little thing to celebrate and to enjoy with Moss! I'm always impressed with your ideas!