Once we had figured out how to put it together we worked hard to shape all the branches to make it look a little real.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Getting ready for the Holidays...
Right after Moss and I moved in I decided I didn't want to put the Christmas tree away instead we would just put it up. Moss thought it was a little too earlier, but I just started to put it up and he joined in eventually. Don't worry we are not skipping over Thanksgiving, I have been talking about Thanksgiving for like the last month saying ow excited I am. Moss will be glad when it is over I am pretty sure:) We are lame and just have a fake tree to put up because when I was younger I swear every year we got a real one it would die like a week before Christmas and my mom would vacuum up the needles and for the rest of the year every time she vacuumed it would smell like old Christmas tree needles. Needless to say we enjoy our non-smelling tree:)
Once we had figured out how to put it together we worked hard to shape all the branches to make it look a little real.


Next we added on the lights...oh so beautiful:)
We then added on some ornaments, the first one we put on was one that I found at TJ max a few days ago and it says "Our first Christmas 2007" on it. Last year we looked around forever for one and couldn't find one but oddly enough I found one this year. Its not the most beautiful one but it will work:)
We then added on all the red and silver ornaments...
Last but not least we added on our "angel" to top it off! Ok, it is actually a monkey that Moss made when he was little but we think it works really good:)
At last we were all finished!
We then set up our sweet Lego Nativity Set that we are pretty sure is the sweetest Nativity scene ever. Sometimes Moss just plays around with it...
Once we had figured out how to put it together we worked hard to shape all the branches to make it look a little real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was good to see you at church yesterday! Love the tree! You and Moss are so cute!
That is beautiful decorating! Good job.
Post a Comment